Hope I can pull it through will make a heck of a post though
true that be a whole lotta pots!
but the tough thing about the soundlab, for me, was the panel-mounted resistors/caps. Often seemed precarious and delicate especially since I was using an aluminum(conductive!) panel – eep.
So far, I have connected about half of the pots on the soundlab. I used lots of heat shrink, a small diameter one on the pin that was not soldered on the pot and a big diameter one to cover the whole component up to the cable insulation. Then I opened a hole with an exacto knife on the heatshrink to see what is inside..